What a busy and eventful weekend.
Friday, during the day i worked and went swimming at my grandmas house. Later on in the evening i went to Ikea with Sarah, Kristina and Jeremy. I got a new runner rug for the hallway, two square mirror frames for the wall and a black glass vase for 15$. Score! I got to see Kristina & Jeremy's new place, its super cute. I cant wait to see it when they are finished decorating. Then we went swimming, made milkshakes and watched a movie. It was a nice night.
Saturday, during the day i did some much needed stuff around the house. Got some more plants from OSH for the courtyard and did alittle gardening. Later on I went to dinner for Chucks birthday. (as you already know from the previous post) It was a good Saturday.
Today, Sunday, I met up with friends that I use to work with at HMB Longs and went to an A's baseball game in Oakland. It was sooo hot, good thing i brought alot of sunscreen. (i didnt get burnt, woohoo) It was so nice to see them and get to hangout. I finally got to meet my friend Melanies 2 year old son, who is so adorable. I got home around 6pm, then went with Sarah to her Aunts house for dinner. It had finally cooled down a bit, so it was nice to eat dinner outside in the shade.
Now i am finally home. I watched True Blood and now i am ready for bed. I hope that everyone had a good weekend because i know i did =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haven't seen you in a week. WTF!?
I know! wtf?! let me know when you want to hangout mama =)
Anytimeeeee baby! Whats your schedule like this week?!
Post a Comment