Monday, July 27

Happy Days.

I woke up at 8:40 this morning, and i have gotten a lot done. I got up and vacuumed the whole house. I went to the grocery store and got a Jamba Juice. Washed my car... Put new windshield wipers on (which took me for-ev-er to figure out) Cleaned the living room. Cleaned the litter box. Emptied all the trash cans, brought out the trash and recycling to the curb. Cleaned the bathroom and scrubbed the shower (i hate cleaning the shower). Done. I think that is enough for today.
I work at 230 and i should be off around 630. When i get home I can relax and do nothing, that sounds good to me.

Enough about today. A little update about my weekend.
Friday evening i went to hangout at Emilys with Favio and Sarah. Lisa showed up and we all played Rummikub. It was nice to just hangout and chill.
Saturday me and Sarah were planning on going to Raging Waters but we got lazy and stayed home instead. I wasnt feeling well, so it was for the best. I kind of just layed around all day and watched TV. We went to OSH and Trader Joes. Did alittle bit of gardening. Lisa stopped by for a bit, hungout and chatted it up. (come by again Lisa, whenever you want). Sarah made dinner for us and we watched The Great Outdoors, such an awesome movie.
Sunday, fun day, we went to Kristinas to go swimming and had a little BBQ. I didnt go swimming because i still wasnt feeling good (damn cramps), so i just sat around and talked with Laura most of the time. Thanks again Kristina for letting us come over and go swimming. It was fun =)

It was a nice weekend, i enjoyed myself.

9 comments:

Krust said...

SERIOUSLY hope you'll come over a lot. Whenever you are bored, just come on downnn!

Emily said...

Thanks, Krust, for the invite! :)

Krust said...

Seriously, everyone is always invited. No invite needed. I actually invited no one, Lo told me she was coming over, I said cool. Sarah said she was coming to, I said double cool. Usually people don;t like coming to me to hang. I'm glad I found a place that is acceptable to get visitors!

jb said...

told you.....

Emily said...

John: Told her I'd say that? lol. I only said it cuz' Friday she wouldn't come over to hang out when Sarah told her to because "SHE wasn't invited" I

EssEmmBee said...

Uhhhhhh...

Krust said...

I told Sarah, I didn't come Friday, because I wanted to clean at home.
It's all good.

Lisa Marie said...

On another topic... STEPH... I am SO down for weekly visits to the B & B Casa, as in Bernadini & Brandt! I'm going to see if Harley will let me borrow his bike so I can cruise down there sans a vehicle! I love it there, as long as the windows are open so I can breath! Sorry L,C & C... mama's allergic!

EssEmmBee said...

Haha.. anytime Lisa. We usually have the front door open for air, but we can always open up some windows.
I ride to my grandmas all the time. Its a super easy ride. I take Paloma most of the way =)