Before.
After.
Im not gonna lie, i like my hair both ways. So im glad i finally cut it, cause i was ready for a change. Sorry about the not so cute pictures, dont look at my face, look more at the hair, haha.
Best thing about getting my hair did, is waking up the next morning with my hair looking the same. Not one hair out of place. I dont have to do a thing to it, i love it. I wish i could wake up every morning with my hair looking good. Or i wish i was rich enough so i can pay someone to blow dry it/style it for me every couple of days... that would be glorious.
Goodbye hair.
4 comments:
i just got some new knives. i will cut your hair for free.
Yaaaayyy! How fun, it looks soooo cute, I can't wait to see in person!!!!!
sorry, the deleted comment was just me, I wasn't signed in as me. oops!
YOU KNOW I LOVE IT! I'm so jealous. I've asked Scott if I can cut mine like six times since I saw you. His answer is still "no!"
Post a Comment