If a girl wins, I would really like it if either Kayla or Jeanine wins. If a guy is to win, i think it should be Brandon. I love Evan but i dont think he should win, he isnt the best. Ade is great, but hes never been a favorite of mine. Melissa is... Melissa... that woman can dance... but she isnt my favorite.
I hope that either Ade or Evan go home tomorrow from the boys, and i hope that Melissa goes home tomorrow out of the girls.
We will see how it all plays out tomorrow night. Eeeeeeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK. From the very very very beginning I said Brandon & Kayla. They have been amazing all the way through. When they got paired together tonight I almost DIED I was so stoked. Their contemporary dance was AHH MAZE INGGGG and the disco was pretty great too. Ade & Jeanine's Hip/Hop was AWESOME. I think Melissa and Evan are 100% going home tomorrow. Which is good because I think they both shouldn't have made it this far. The pairings tonight were perfect! The #1's with the #1's and the #2's with the 2's and the weakest- well, with the weakest. As for the win? Brandon. I think he will win. Even though he is alot like Joshua who won last year in the looks department.
I LOVE Ade.
I haven't seen last night episode yet, though. It's on the DVR at home waiting for me to get off work!!! Yay!
Post a Comment