
Tonight i went out to dinner with family for my step-dad, Chucks, birthday. We went to Alfred's Steakhouse in San Francisco. It was very good. The restaurant was very nice and the food was really good. I tried some of my moms Filet Mignon (i cut into it like butter.) I got Raviolis and a Cesar salad and super good cheesecake for dessert. The food wasn't cheap but i thought some of it wasn't too expensive. I think its a really good place for an anniversary dinner or some sort of special occasion. Everyone seemed to leave happy.
It is located close to the Hilton hotel and china town. The outside doesnt make it seem like it is much of a restaurant but inside is really cute. Driving through the city makes me want to hangout there more, and go on adventures more often. Oh how i love the city... any city with tall buildings. I think i like to pretend SF in NYC.
.le sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment