My cats are sometimes crazy. I wake up this morning, walk downstairs, looked at the livingroom and it was a mess. Pillows everywhere, the blankets off of the couches. I was thinking to myself, 'what the heck did the cats do down here last night?' I go in to the kitchen... white powdered sugar everywhere, on the counter, in the sink, on the floor. It pretty much looked like there was cocaine everywhere. They got high off of sugar last night and made a ruckus... Damn cats.
They are still alive. I wasnt sure if they would be when i got home or not... but they are.
Besides my crazy cats, what makes me really upset is someone is eating my tomatoes. I cant find the culprit. (aka. Mr Caterpillar.) Last year, if you remember, i found a huge HUGE caterpillar. I know he is there, i just cant find him. He keeps eating half of the tomatoes. He doesnt even finish it all... eats half and moves on to another one and so one. Im going to find him! Oh i will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment